The policy is drafted and updated by the Reggio Emilia Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts (hereinafter the Reggio Emilia CCIAA), as the website operator and relevant data processor with its headquarters at Piazza della Vittoria 3 – 42121 Reggio Emilia (RE), Tel. +39 0522 796528, Email email@example.com.
You may use this same address to exercise at any time the rights granted to you, as the data subject, by the Code (Article 7 et seq. of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003: for example, accessing, deleting, updating, amending or supplementing your data, etc), or to request an updated list of any appointed Data Supervisors.
Nevertheless, your personal data shall not be disclosed or shared with any third parties.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small strings of text which a website might send to your device while browsing (whether you use a PC, notebook, smartphone or tablet, cookies are usually stored directly on your browser). The website that sends the cookies may then read and record the cookies on the device to obtain various types of information. Which cookies? Each type of cookie has a well-defined role.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two basic macro-categories with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are generally required for the website to run properly and to allow browsing; without technical cookies you might not be able to view pages properly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep users connected during their entire visit to a website, or to save their language or display settings, and so on.
Technical cookies can be divided again into:
– browsing cookies which ensure normal browsing and use of the website (e.g. letting you make a purchase or authenticate your access to members areas);
– analytics cookies which are only included as technical cookies when they are used directly by the website operator to collect aggregate information on the number of users and on how they visit the website.
– functional cookies which let users browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products chosen to buy, etc) in order to improve the service.
Profiling cookies, however, are more sophisticated. These cookies profile users and are used to send advertising messages that match their preferences shown while browsing.
Cookies can again be classified as:
– session cookies which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
– persistent cookies which, unlike session cookies, are saved on the browser for a set period of time. For example, they are used to recognise which device is connected to the website, making the authentication process easier for users;
– first-party cookies which are generated and run directly by the operator of the website which the user is browsing.
– third-party cookies which are generated and run by people other than the operator of the website which the user is browsing (usually under a contract between the website owner and the third party).
WHICH COOKIES DOES CONCORSOLAMBRUSCO.IT USE?
We use technical cookies to ensure that our website runs properly, without which you would not have an enjoyable browsing experience. We do not use profiling cookies.
1) To improve our website and to understand which parts or features are most popular with users, we also use a third-party cookie as an anonymous and aggregated analysis tool, i.e. Google Analytics. This cookie is not owned by the Reggio Emilia CCIAA and instead belongs to Google Inc. Therefore, for more information please consult the policy provided by Google at the following address:
If you wish to disable Google Analytics so it does not track your browsing at this or any other websites, you can install the Opt-Out add-on at the following link:
Or you can browse anonymously (Do Not Track option) on your browser.
2) www.concorsolambrusco.it might use videos embedded directly from Youtube on its web pages. Third-party cookies are therefore generated which cannot be controlled directly by the website. To find out more and for greater control over these cookies please visit the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
3) www.concorsolambrusco.it uses social media buttons and widgets from Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest so users can share articles from the website directly on their social media profiles. Third-party cookies are generated in this case too. For more information consult the following links: